Hey all. I’ll be brief. Only facts.
The new code for the leaderboard is ready, so the only thing to do was to deploy it for both BEPSwap and Multi-chain Chaosnet.
- The MCCN version is https://leaderboard.thornode.org/
- The old BEPSwap version was moved to https://leaderboard-bepswap.thornode.org/
Unfortunately, I didn’t spend a lot of time on this project. However, I am progressing slowly but surely. What was done:
- MCCN connection and solving compatibility issues
- Parsing all types of TX, extraction TX’s volume
- Working on TX animations
- Logging major events in a debugging GUI
- Developing the object and class hierarchy
aiothornode: Python library
Yay! Finally, it is published on PyPi and everyone is able to install it using the pip packet manager.
- Added MCCN environment
- Automatic banlist for bad nodes
- A bunch of bugs were fixed and dependencies were updated
- Deployed to PyPi (https://pypi.org/project/aiothornode/)
THORChain Monitoring bot
The bulk of this month’s work is the Telegram bot. Look at the list of tasks done:
- Multi-chain support for Liquidity Reports
- A new crypto logo downloader for multiple chains, including ERC20 tokens
- Bug fixing in the bot’s dialogs to support MC
- Improved formatting of money strings and other small visual changes
- “Fees”-section is included in LP report (MCCN and SCCN)
- Fixed exception when trying to delete “loading” sticker
- Implemented a local module for preparing Liquidity provider reports to replace the 3rd party API and avoid compatibility problems
- The “Fees”-section is also included in the summary LP card.
- 14-day chart for LP Summary reports!
- Improved USD/Rune price calculation (weighted mean across stable-coin pools).
- Universal pool state caching for every block height ever encountered.
- TLV as sum of MCCN TLV and BEPSwap TLV.
- THORChain stats button in the Metrics menu (User number, bond, add, withdraw stats, network security, APYs, and so on plus 24-hour change)
- A new daily update of THORChain stats at the alert channel
- Summary about THORChain nodes in the Metrics menu (status, IP, version, bond, slash points)
- A new notification on Node churn (what nodes are churning in and out)
Stickers for #RAISETHECAPS alerts to make them more noticeable
- Some minor layout and formatting enhancements
- Link to the Chaosnetleaders at the metrics menu.
- Now the bot regularly polls and stores the actual values of the constants and Mimir (for LP calculations and further use).
- LP report generator performance is significantly improved by removing excessive Midgard requests (not published yet)
- Started to implement IL protection calculator
- Fixed crash when sending an RGBA PNG picture as a document to the avatar creator.
- Fixed error connected with localization in the broadcasting module.
- As usual, a lot of small bug fixes and code refactoring.
- QA of course!
Also I am working on BEPSwap Impermanent Loss protection coverage calculator for all eligible members (this is for the sake of a community perspective).
Here are the plans for next month:
- Personal notifications in the THORChain monitoring bot. I will probably add tools to facilitate node operators, such as slash points monitoring and node’s health monitoring.
- Embed IL coverage figures into LP reports.
- Finish all the basic animations for the Runiverse and present a dev preview.
Thank you, THOR Warriors. Be healthy and wealthy!